Monday, February 28, 2011

The Beginning

Pam told me at lunch today that I had 24 hours to start my blog.  So I am at work...writing my first post on my first blog since Xanga (which was a very emotional awkward stage for me).

This is where I will write about everything Johnny and I are doing and post pictures so everyone can keep up with us. I am told that it will take awhile to get internet setup in Japan so be patient with me :)

As for now Johnny and I are both dealing with our goodbyes and trying to get all of our loose ends tied up. We have had all kinds of fun trying to get information. We did finally apply for Johnny's passport though!

Although it is hard to leave the people I love and the place i've known my whole life I know that God has a great adventure for us!!

3 comments:

  1. Yah!!! We can keep updated through blogger now :)!!! I can't wait to see all of your pictures and read your wonderful stories! Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea for you and everyone who loves you. It's hit me hard today how close until you head off. Whew! Let the adventure begin!
    I Love You Very Much,
    Your Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you both, what wonderful adventures lie ahead of you ! It just dawned on me that another one of my friends and her family are stationed there, they have been there for a few years. If you want you can email me your contact info when you get settled and maybe you guys can get together. ENJOY !

    ReplyDelete